The Fashion Week Edit: Paris




Now that the fourth and final fashion week has come to a close, I thought I would share my favourite looks from the Fall 2018 Season of Paris Fashion Week. It's not surprising that there were themes of empowerment and strength in the wake of the Time's Up and #MeToo movements aimed at raising awareness on and preventing sexual assault and harassment. Fashion is always reflective of whatever is happening in society and with the recent revolution, designers are reflecting and communicating their thoughts through their clothing, and I am absolutely living for it.

I decided to break up my favourite 'power dressing' looks into categories as there were so many I wanted to include; Coats, Jackets, Knitwear, Trousers, Fabrics, Colours and Trend Pieces. 

Coats 
JacketsKnitwear

TrousersFabric: TweedColour: RedsTrend: Baring The Shoulder

I have definitely favoured looks from Altuzarra, Guy Laroche and Agnona this season but Valentino always pull it out of the bag with their vibrant and sophisticated designs. I am excited to see more from Agnes B, every season I fall a little more in love with her designs.

After hours and hours spent gushing over gorgeous looks at the big four's Fall 2018 fashion weeks, I will now go back to my reality of Tweed from Zara and Knitwear from H&M. Maybe one day?

No comments